Electronics Club: (N-ELEKTRONIKA)
Electronics club is the student run organization that strives to impart enthusiasm and passion for electronics and allied fields among students of ECE. The main objective of this club is to focus on developing the prospective ideas and nurturing it in the appropriate environment for the best and fruitful results. The club aims to cater to the various needs that are primal to be addressed to keep in pace with the ever evolving field of electronics. The club aims to uncover those key topics that are not part of the curriculum or just grazed upon by the syllabus. The functions of the electronics club are to deal from basics of electronics to the peak of it. This club, for sure, will help the students not only in their studies but also in their career which will be helpful for the betterment of society.
The vision of the club is :
Developing the prospective ideas and nurturing it in the appropriate environment for the best and fruitful results in order to cater the various needs that are primal to be addressed to keep in pace with the ever evolving field of electronics
Objectives of Electronics Club
The main objectives of our club are:
- The main aim of the club is to bring the students out of their Syllabi bound shells and to expose them in practical field.
- To explain the concepts of electronics in a practical way and help them to gain knowledge.
- To provide a platform for the students to give a shape to their innovative ideas.
- To expose the students to the latest technological advancements in the field of electronics.
- To provide the students with thought provoking questions & makes them to think about it.
- To form a discussion boards on latest trends of electronics which indeed improve their technical skills.
- To provide a hands on training for students.
- To provide a virtual bridge between the present global industries and the department.
Functions of Electronics Club
The functions of the electronics club are to deal from basics of electronics to the peak of it. The domains of the club are designed in such a way that it provides all-round development of a student in all aspects. Teaching the students about the various components required to build both basic and complex circuits, helping them design and built complex circuits, giving them hints and tricks to make a circuit work, detecting bugs present in a built circuit are some of the key functions of this club. This indeed helps them not only in their studies but also in their career.
- How stuff works?:
Want to know what’s happening, why and how? Ever wondered how your mobile phone or MP3 player works? We will show you rather than speaking about it.
- Advanced Robotics:
Fed up watching two tin cans fight each? We will take you to the next level with speed, power, torque and a huge stock of homemade and easy to build machinery
We provide a magazine with all the latest technological advancements, updates, gadgets, projects etc., as a soft copy to download from the website or as a hard copy.
President:- Prof. (Dr). P.K.Bose, Campus Director, NSHM Knowledge Campus, Durgapur
Vice-President:- Dr. Arindam Biswas, Prof. & HOD, Department of ECE.
Advisor and Treasurer: – Shashank Kumar Singh, Asst. Prof, Department of ECE.
- Suraj Kumar Soni (ECE Department)
- Rahul Narayan (ECE Department)
- Aprup Sarkar (ECE Department)
- Kajal Mangalani (ECE Department)
- Rajan Kumar Jha (ECE Department)
- Sweta Roy (ECE Department)
- Aniket (ECE Department)
This is a Workshop which is best suited to beginners who are taking their first step towards robotics. This workshop provide the students with knowledge of electronic sensors, circuits and Arduino microcontroller and end up with designing of basic autonomous robot.
- Line follower
- Light follower
Theoretical topics that covered in Workshop:
- What is a robot?
- History of robotics.
- Types of robots.
- Applications of robotics.