Dr. Sanchita Sarkar
Designation : Associate Professor & HOD Basic Science Department
Qualifications : MSc.(CU), M.Tech(NITD), PhD(CU)
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Experience : 15 Years
• Operations Research.
• Differential Equation.
• Graph Theory.
• Complex analysis.
• Operations Research
Research & Publications
- A fuzzy Inventory model for deteriorating items with two storage facilitities at MSAST 2012, Kolkata, ISBN 978-81-925832 -0-4.
- An Order Level Inventory Model Under Two Level Storage System with Fuzzy Demand at ICFMSA-2012, Bulletin of the Calcutta Mathematical society, Volume 105, No. 2(2012), 117-128
- An EOQ model for fuzzy deteriorating items with stock dependent demand and nonlinear holding cost allowing shortages at RAMAES 2012, ISBN 978-93-5067-395-9, pp 23- 28
- An EPQ Model with demand dependent production and weibull distribution deterioration in Vol 6, No.1 (December 2010) pp 1-17
- An EPQ Model for deteriorating items having weibull distribution deterioration with time dependent demand, holding cost and shortage cost at International Journal Of Mathematical Sciences And Engineering Applications, ISSN 0973-9424, Vol. 5 No. I (January, 2011), pp 223-242
- An EPQ Model with two production rate and weibull distribution deterioration with shortages under Fuzzy Environment in Rev. Bull. Cal. Math., Rev. Bull. Cal. Math. Soc., 19, (2) 247-256 (2011)
- An EPQ model with two component demand under Fuzzy environment and Weibull distribution deterioration with shortages in Advances in Operations Research, Volume 2012, Article ID 264182,pp 1- 22, doi:10.1155/2012/264182
- An EPQ model of exponential deterioration with fuzzy demand and production with shortages in International Journal of Industrial Engineering and Production Research, Volume 24, Number 4, ISSN :2008-4889 pp. 309-317, December2013
- An EPQ model having weibull distribution deterioration with exponential demand and production with shortages under permissible delay in payments in Mathematical Theory and Modelling, ISSN 2224-5804 (Paper) ISSN 2225 0522 (Online) Vol.3, No.1, 2013
- An Order Level Inventory Model Under Two Level Storage System with Fuzzy Demand in Yugoslav Journal Of Operations Research, Vol 23 (2013) Number 2
- Inventory Problem of Instantaneous Deteriorating Items with fuzzy Ramp-type Demand allowing Backlogging” in Bulletin of the Calcutta Mathematical society, Volume 104, No. 3(2012), 219-236