|At the time of admission
|Semester 2||Semester 3||Semester 4||Semester 5||Semester 6||Semester 7||Semester 8|
|2||College Semester Fee||40000||40000||41000||41000||42000||42000||43000||43000|
|4||Caution Deposit (refundable)||10000||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5||WBUT Student Development Fund||2200||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|7||WBUT Examination Charge||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000||1000|
|8||Student’s Welfare Fee||500||500||500||500||500||500||500||500|
- Fee Structure is subject to change from time to time as per policy of Govt. Of West Bengal.
- University Fees (Registration, Examination and Development) is fixed by WBUT. If the University increases the fees during the course, the students will have to pay the increased fee.
- All payments should be made within the dates prescribed in the fee chart; otherwise it will attract Late Fine as per rules.
- Interested Students may take / join Personality Development Programme (PDP) and Industry Specific Value added training (VT). It will be provided from time to time in 3rd & 4th year of the course. These programmes will be on chargeable basis. Fees for such will be Rs.5000/- each year respectively to be paid in equal installments.
- Compulsory Vocational training prescribed by the University shall be arranged by the college and if any fee is charged by the industry, it will have to be paid by the students to the company directly on actual basis.
- FEE ONCE PAID ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- All Payments has to be made in favour of NSHM Academy, payable at Durgapur only.
- No payment by Cheque will be accepted. Only Demand Draft or Cash will be accepted.
- Hostel Fee structure as follows (if applicable):-
- Hostel Registration Fee : Rs. 7, 500/- (In favour of NSHM ACADEMY Payable at Durgapur)
- Hostel Charges : Rs. 15, 000/- (In favour of NSHM ACADEMY Payable at Durgapur)
- Food Charges : Rs. 19, 800/- (In favour of SYNERGY KITCHENS AND HOSPITALITY PVT.LTD. Payable at Durgapur)
- Hostel charges are to be paid along with the semester fee, if you are availing hostel facilities.
- Hostel charges are fixed for every 2 semesters and are subject to change.