Designation : Assistant Professor
Qualifications : M.Sc in Statistics, BU; Ph.D (Pursuing) - BU
Interest/Research : Multivariate Sampling, Regression Analysis
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic Experience : 7 Years
M.Sc. in Statistics with Bio-Statistics specialization from University of Burdwan, B.Sc. (Hons.) in Statistics, University of Burdwan. He is a recipient of “UGC Rank holder (1st class 1st) Scholarship” for continuing the post graduation studies. Pursuing PhD in Statistics from Department of Statistics, University of Burdwan, possessing more than 8 years of teaching experience in NSHM Knowledge Campus Durgapur. He had also acted as guest lecturer in Vivekananda Mahavidhyalaya, University of Burdwan (2010-12). He has many research publications in reputed international journals and conference precedings. He has guided several project works in the field of “Application of Statistics in Medical Science” for the postgraduate level students under the Department of Statistics, University of Burdwan.
Academic Experience: He has been associated for more than 8 years with NSHM Knowledge Campus Durgapur. He has total 10 years teaching experience. He has appointed several times as an external examiner in Statistics (B.Sc.) by University of Burdwan. He also reviewed several research papers in some repudiated journal in the field of medical and agricultural statistics.
Research Highlights: Mr. Mukherjee has published 16 research articles in many international high indexed journals (Scopus, Pubmed, etc.), and presented papers in different international conference in the field of statistics. His few recent research articles are –
• Influencing factors of FEV1 and FVC for primary lung cancer patients, Onkologia i Radioterapia, vol.14 (1), 2020. (Indexed-Scopus, Pubmed)
• Inter-Relationships of Cholesterol with Cardiac Factors for Heart Patients, Journal of cardiovascular Disease Research, vol. 10 (4), pp. 103-106, 2019. (Indexed-Scopus)
• Alkaline Phosphatase Determinants of Liver Patients, JOP. Journal of the Pancreas, vol. 19 (1), pp. 18-23, 2018. (Indexed-Scopus)
• Malignant Mesothelioma Disease Diagnosis using Data Mining Techniques, Applied Artificial Intelligence, vol. 32 (3), pp. 293-308, 2018. (Indexed-Scopus). Significant Professional Achievements:
• Invited as a Guest Lecturer from Department of Statistics, Vivekananda Mahavidhyalaya, University of Burdwan.
• He has appointed several times as an external examiner in Statistics (B.Sc.) by Department of Controller & Examination, University of Burdwan.